Misclaimer **

This Blog is a work of true stories with some pinches of pure imagination. The readers of this blog must be above the age of 3 years to understand the message conveyed. Any similarity with any event any person living or dead is possible as there are many things which are real. The author also seeks readers with some difference in their thoughts as normal people will find this blog uninteresting. Above all the spelling and grammatical mistakes must be ignored. After reading this Misclaimer if anyone is still interested in the blog welcome to world of MOMO. It’s going to be fun.

** Copywrong 2008 by author any unauthorized copying, broadcasting and publicity will be highly appreciated.

Monday, January 26, 2009

MOMO back in Town ! Strangely...

It’s been a long time I am out of bloging. In fact I could not write anything because there was absolutely nothing to write. MOMO and I had an ugly fight over the copyright of his life. In spite of the “Misclaimer” he believes that those post are an infringement to his personal life and I paid no royalty too. I lost the battle and stopped writing.

But it was MOMO who called me up a week before to give me permission to write again about his “copyrighted” life. (By the way anyone from you guys only had informed him otherwise I keep secrets well [: p]). He has now completed his MBA in Marketing and believes that there is huge potential for MOMO to become a “Global Brand”. After completing his MBA, strangely he uses some words I feel, are different.

Last time he told me that the SERVICES provided by the banks are their PRODUCTS and the PACKED DINNER which is delivered everyday in my place is a SERVICE!! Now I understood what they teach you in a B-School.
Anyway did you know most of the NEWS we read in news paper everyday are called STORY and are publicity materials, even the business news!!! I don’t believe in such rubbish. He even told all the SALEs are actually only SELL.

In light of all the examples I understood that he has completely lost his mind and nothing can be done now. But!! Wait. The craziest is still to come. He says he knows the best way to beat the GLOBAL RECESSION (Global recession is a situation where your boss realizes that you do nothing in the office and kick you out. This happened globally all of a sudden). Oh again I lost track. According to him the best way is we all should BUY more.

Ok guys nothing I can do for my friend. But I will be grateful if you could find any way to CURE him.

3 comments:

Sayani said...

Great I mean its really amazing how you portray the difficult situation so wittily ...
And i someday really want to meet MOMO :)


great going and plz let me hope that MOMO is here to stay :)

tc

regards
sayani

A comeback-roopeshrn said...

Hey MOMO welcome back:-)needed some cmpny badly..hope u come up wit a funny article at the earliest..yeah take it as an order :P..

mackychauhan said...

Loved the Post. lol...