Misclaimer **

This Blog is a work of true stories with some pinches of pure imagination. The readers of this blog must be above the age of 3 years to understand the message conveyed. Any similarity with any event any person living or dead is possible as there are many things which are real. The author also seeks readers with some difference in their thoughts as normal people will find this blog uninteresting. Above all the spelling and grammatical mistakes must be ignored. After reading this Misclaimer if anyone is still interested in the blog welcome to world of MOMO. It’s going to be fun.

** Copywrong 2008 by author any unauthorized copying, broadcasting and publicity will be highly appreciated.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

MOMO dreams Six Pack

Films have the greatest impact on MOMO. There are innumerable examples. He studied Mechanical Engineering after watching R.H.T.D.M (A movie where the hero was Mechanical Engineer for 10 minutes). So no wonder when he came to me couple of months back saying he needs a “six pack Ab” like Shah Rukh Khan in Om Shanti Om!!!

For the four years during our college time (2001-05) he had a strange feeling that every girl looks at his Ab (Tummy of 36 Inches). However he never bothered and always believed that he is from a well fed family that’s all. Now suddenly the film made him realize that his Ab is the only reason of his getting less number (0) of girls (Only friends plz) as compared to me.

We stated to look for a good gym for him. He flatly rejected three gyms just because he felt that the instructors were looking at his Ab during our conversation. Finally he enrolled in a gym where the instructor was not present that time. His timing was between 6-8 am. I looked at him for a reason only known to us. He smiled back in confidence and said “I will be in time”.

It’s been some time and I almost forgot to ask him about his fitness program until one day we went for shopping and he was trying a pair of jeans and it was not fitting. The attendant at store measured his waist, it was 35 inches!!! As soon as we get out of the store I said, “Oh! Man you lost an inch. So you are going to gym regularly.” His prompt reply was, “I am doing it at my place; I left the gym within a week of joining without refund.”

I was confused and asked for an elaborate explanation. He explained… “It was the first day in gym and I saw a poster where it was written ‘there is great power in visualization and you get great results by just visualizing what you want to do’. After two days in gym I felt that I am only torturing my body and wasting good sleep. Now I have allotted the time of 6-8 am for visualization. In sleep I dream of a great “workout” and “six packs”. That’s the reason for this great result. It will take a few months to get it and I have already increased my sets and weight.”

He was looking serious.

Can anyone give me a real explanation of his waist reduction? (I 'll also try!!) . I know he is not on diet. Just after shopping we went for Dinner and he had his favorite cheese pizza family size without sharing.

8 comments:

Sayani said...

mental power? ha ha
very nice ...
and am flattered u enrolled me in your fav's

u write very well crisp and simple and very touchy
keep up

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff!!! ROFL

Wish I could use the mental power as well like MOMO.

White Rose said...

lol! Could it be, the visualizations helped him to see himself in a new way? Loved the story!

What a great idea for a blog!

Mir said...

Hey I think I have an answer for this.
Long back in the science news section of some news paper I had read that there was an experiment to test whether just thinking or imagining oneself to be doing exercise can really have an effect on the person.
The results showed that there was 1% physical effect on the person who just thought himself to be doing exercise.

MOMO proved it again!!

Phoenix said...

Luchy dude! :P

A comeback-roopeshrn said...

Phew intersting story.As ppl say it's our mind which controls our activities,may be your story is one good example of doing so..

§ωατι §ετhι said...

LOL!!

I had heard of the visualisation technique.. but this is a fantastic application..
I'll surely try the same! ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL !! Momo rules aall the way... nice work. keep blogging...n thanks for the kind words. :-)