Misclaimer **

This Blog is a work of true stories with some pinches of pure imagination. The readers of this blog must be above the age of 3 years to understand the message conveyed. Any similarity with any event any person living or dead is possible as there are many things which are real. The author also seeks readers with some difference in their thoughts as normal people will find this blog uninteresting. Above all the spelling and grammatical mistakes must be ignored. After reading this Misclaimer if anyone is still interested in the blog welcome to world of MOMO. It’s going to be fun.

** Copywrong 2008 by author any unauthorized copying, broadcasting and publicity will be highly appreciated.

Friday, May 9, 2008

Murder by MOMO

It was a bright Sunday morning and as usual my cell started its crazy frog song to disturb my sleep. Irritated I picked up the phone and I was frightened to hear the trembling voice of MOMO on the other side. (By the way MOMO is my childhood friend MOni MOhon Sarkar. We both are Bengali.)

With some worst anticipation, I asked MOMO what happened. He said, “I finally murdered it”. I was shocked and shouted “what are you talking”. He told that he is coming to my place within 5 minutes and hanged up.

I was preparing for worst I even thought how I could be related to the murder. Childhood friends, same college, same girls (Oops), oh my God too many reasons…..
I knew it was inevitable. He never missed any opportunity to make my life hell and surprise me with his wired thoughts.

Here he comes. He sat on sofa settled himself (while my heart was racing in anxiety) and finally broke the silence, “I murdered my Cell Phone brutally; first I broke its display with a screw driver. Then I stabbed it till I made 5 pieces out of it”.

I was angry and amused at the same time. I simply asked “why?”
(He always has his reasons). He told that the cell phone was disturbing his life. Lately he was planning the murder and now finally did it perfectly. ……
Are you all sympathizing with him thinking that too many calls are behind my distressed friend
But no, don’t judge my friend so conventionally ……..

The real problem with the phone was he was not getting enough calls. Everyday he gets only 10-15 calls from some banks for credit cards or from the service provider asking for payment of Bills and new schemes.

Amazed I asked how he is feeling now and he promptly answered relaxed, tensed, free, nervous, peaceful and irritated (What??).
Really MOMO did that and it’s been two months he is living without a cell phone (Brave Son of India). As per his estimation he only missed two appointments and three birthday parties and 150 undisturbed lunches and dinners. Not bad. He now depends on mail and office phone (Sorry MOMO I hope his Boss not reading it!!!!).

So if you have anything to say to him use your keyboard. J

6 comments:

Sayani said...

so funny ....and hilarious
Momo rocks!!!

Unknown said...

making people laugh is really a difficult job bt aft reading ur blog i realised that still there are people left with good sense of humor.the blog was very nice and the "misclaimer" too:)

life is good said...

thanks S.ghosh and delete for your support
i will try to live upto ur expectations

Mail said...

The Story is really good. and its close to present day reality.

I think u whould have further developed, with more cons of Mobile and advantages of murdering it.

Anonymous said...

Heheheh Hats off to MOMO for being able to survive w/o a cellphone :)

A comeback-roopeshrn said...

Ha ha..good 1..nice sense of humour and you put it across really well..